From Northern New Jersey
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 14 and follow the signs for Route 78 West/Clinton.
- Take Route 287 South
- Take Toute 78 West to Route 287 South – follow for about 2 miles to Route 202 South.
- Take 202 South through Somerville and Flemington, and through the PA Toll Bridge ($.75). Bear right after the tolls onto Route 32 South and follow 1 mile into New Hope.
- Trip time about 1 hour from Exit 14.
From Philadelphia and Points South
- Take Route 95 North to the New Hope exit. Head north on Rt. 32. Follow through Washington Crossing (bank on one corner, gas station on another) through the light. Continue on Taylorsville Rd. and go to stop sign. Turn left onto Rt. 32 N. Follow Rt. 32 N. to New Hope.
- Trip time about 1 hour from Center City, Philadelphia.
From Points West
- Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Willow Grove/Route 611.
- Follow Route 611 North to Doylestown and follow the signs for Route 202 North. Follow Route 202 to the junction of Rts 202 and 179. Bear right onto Rt 179 and follow into New Hope.
- Trip time 30 – 40 minutes from Turnpike Exit.
From Northern PA
- Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike South to Quakertown Exit. Take Route 663 East to Route 309 and then take Route 313 South.
- Route 313 will take you to Route 202 in Doylestown. Take Route 202 North to New Hope.
- Trip time about 45 minutes from Quakertown.
There is metered parking on most streets. Meters accept quarters only and will provide you with 20 minutes per quarter. Meters are enforced Monday – Sunday from 10:00 AM – 9:00PM every day of the year. Additional parking is available at the following paid lots.
- Behind Starbucks on Bridge St. and Main St.
- Union Square on W. Bridge St.
- New Hope Solebury High School on W. Bridge St.
- Behind Police Station off N. Main St.
- New Street
New Hope Borough Parking Map of New Hope.
Got a ticket? Go to the New Hope Police Department for information on Parking Violations.