The Bucks County Board of Commissioners have allocated $6 million to establish the Bucks Back to Work Small Business Grant program. This grant program provides up to $25,000 or 25% of annual operating expenses, whichever is lower, in funding to Bucks County’s small businesses and sole proprietors that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19. Application will be available for review on or before Thursday, May 21st. Applications will only be accepted on Tuesday, May 26 between 5:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. For more information and a list of what you need and how to apply, view the Bucks Back to Work Grant Fact Sheet.
NOTICE: Please check the GNHCC (Visit New Hope Facebook) page for daily updates.
We will not be sending out emails on a daily basis.
PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
- Coronavirus Economic Stimulus Payments: What You Need To Do In PA
- Guidance for businesses and employers to plan and respond to COVID-19
- Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
- Coronavirus Response & Resources
- Business Resources for Coronavirus
- Stay healthy in Pennsylvania. Real-time updates on COVID-19